Sunday, March 18, 2007

The Dance.

So. Last night, I went to the dance at my school.
I really didn't want to go. My dress didn't look too good on me and I was nervous.
But. I'm glad I did go.
I remembered how I regretted not going to Homecoming... so I figured I might as well go anyhow since I'd already gotten my ticket.

Tyler came over and I helped him do his hair, then we went.
When we got there we met up with Hope, Chanda, and Taylor.
At first we just stood around. Hope was more hyper than the meaning of hyper, I swear. haha.
The first slow song came on and Taylor asked me to dance.
mmmyeah.

After that I got pretty hyper myself and started jumping around everywhere
and dancing like a psycho-freak. lol.

On the last song that they played... while Taylor and I were dancing, he asked me out.

I said yes... but now I'm not sure if I should've.
I do like him A LOT, don't get me wrong... but it's hard to be 'with' someone when you 'love' somebody else. Although, this other person... well. I think that's prettymuch over.. no more chances there.
But I can't help what I feel.
I hate this. =[
GAH. I hate being a girl. hahaha.

well. This is long enough.
so.
end.

[p.s. Tomorrow = my birthday. ootz =p]




[Pictures]

-before-




-this is what humidity does to one's hair-



-random pictures-






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well written article.