Wednesday, March 21, 2007

=]

Today's been a pretty good day.
I smiled A LOT! ah. that's amazing for me =]
And I'm so glad I've been able to smile for real lately.
There are still things inside me that are killing me
but I've been finding things to push those things aside from my thoughts.
Yeahh.

So Tony and my friend... they're dating.
I don't know why I just can't accept the fact that he's moved on.
Lately people have been asking me, "Why do you love him the way you do?"
I tell them that I just do and I can't really help it.
But the honest reason is that he talked me out of suicide a few months back.
I mean... if I hadn't met him when I did... who knows if I'd be here now or not.
And he was the first guy that ever 'liked' me and showed it.
And he was so sweet.
but whatever.

I'm starting to feel comfortable with Taylor though.
Maybe this is good for me. I need to just move on.

Wow. I don't know why I'm so happy today! haha.
this is nice :)

well.
I'm done.
<3

No comments: