Monday, October 29, 2007

It's a new week.

I was sick friday and saturday.
I slept all day on Saturday, and then was up until 3.
And then I "snuck out" last night at about 1:30am.
and I was out until 4.
I guess it wouldn't be considered "sneaking out" because I did try to wake my parents up to tell them that I was leaving.
And when I woke up this morning I told them anyway.
hahaha.
Buuut. I really must say, even though I felt like crap, last night was one of the best nights of my life. And I probably laughed more than I have for a very long time.
I finally got to bed at around 5 this morning.
woke up around 9:30, ate some yummy pancakes, went back to sleep... until maybe 4.
And now... Here I am!!
I hope I feel better in the morning
[health-wise that is.]

We have a short week at school this week.
And I have an orchestra concert on Tuesday. I'm so pumped up about that!!
=]
alright. well.
It's bed time.

But before I go... here's some pictures.

I like my eyes in this picture.


We went downtown, I had my camera,
And I needed to take a picture. :]


My Jones collection.

No comments: