Monday, May 14, 2007

Worthless. That's what I am.

People tell me that I'm not worthless.
When I ask them why I'm not...
They can't come up with any reasons,
Making me think that I'm even more worthless.

Even if somebody were to give me a good reason..
I'd still be worthless in my eyes.

I've learned that it doesn't matter what others think of you..
It's what you think of yourself that gets you deep down inside.

If I think I'm fat... I'll be convinced that I'm fat.
If I think I'm stupid... I'll be convinced that I'm stupid.
If I think I'm worthless... well. you know what goes there.

I just don't see how anybody could tell me that I'm not worthless
When clearly I am.

I'm a bad sister, daughter, cousin, friend, student...
I can never do anything right.
And I cause so many problems for way too many people.

*sigh*

No comments: